Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dry Brittle Fingernails

Our hands and nails really cop a beating and as we grow older they become dryer. I would like to share my remedy for nais that continue splitting and breaking. I have had this trouble with brittle fingernails for sometime now. A few months ago I started a daily regime of using moisturizer on my nails as well as my hands 3 or 4 times a day. I put the hand and nail cream in a place that I would easily remember to put it on. It took several weeks to start repairing and although I think my nails could be better hope that continuous use will fix this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Free Scottish Records

Below are extracts from OPR’s purchased mostly from LDS who were additional entries on pages I ordered. Free to search and cop...