Monday, November 12, 2012

Trying my own raw foods

Well the almonds are soaking and waiting for activation!!  Let you know how they go.  Should be ready in another 6 hours.

Also have decided to try fermenting my own vegetables - scary!!  Did some further research on line and watched some videos of how it is done.  (It is just amazing what information we have on hand).  So I am going to start with carrots, cabbage, kale (if I can find it) and red peppers.  They all need to be chopped up finely, salt and starter added until there is some juice on the bottom.  Then they are bottled in a jar, sealed and kept on the bench for about 5 days.  Then they are ready and go into the fridge. Will be interesting to see how they taste. 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Free Scottish Records

Below are extracts from OPR’s purchased mostly from LDS who were additional entries on pages I ordered. Free to search and cop...