Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gardening by the moon

This week I was going through some old books and found and astrology magazine which wrote about planting by the waxing and waning moon.  I wonder if any readers out there have tried this method and how they found it.  My next step is to purchase a moon chart for 2011 as it apparantly depends upon what planets are rising when the moon is waxing and waning that is all important. Now this does not mean one has to go out in the middle of the night and plant - I must admit I once did think that was the case  :-)

Once I get hold of the chart I will fill in further details of the planting cycles.  I think this will be an interesting project as this year we are planting up a big vegie garden.

Hooroo for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Free Scottish Records

Below are extracts from OPR’s purchased mostly from LDS who were additional entries on pages I ordered. Free to search and cop...